Research and publication sector has Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure high-quality scientific publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that people receive credit for their ideas.
SRJIS runs several journal are committed to publish high quality original and authentic matter, i.e., material which has been never published elsewhere, and is not under the review process of any other journal. SRJIS uses the plagiarism checker X software to plagiarized material in the submitted manuscripts. Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will suppose for plagiarism sanctions.
The submitted research papers, project reports, manuscripts that are found to have been published elsewhere, or under the review process elsewhere, will be considered as duplicate submission/publication. If authors have used their own previously published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to produce the previous work and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work.
The submitted research papers, project reports, manuscripts that are found to include citations whose primary purpose is to increase the number of citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal, will incur citation manipulation sanctions.
Data Fabrication and Falsification
The submitted research papers, project reports, manuscripts that are found to have either fabricated or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images, will suppose data fabrication and falsification sanctions.
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution
All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the research in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
Redundant publications involve the inappropriate division of study outcomes into several articles.
Scholarly Research Journal is one of the leading organizations who totally condemn and prohibits all types of Plagiarism activity and warns to be ready for very severe consequences.
Following action will be taken if someone is found in Plagiarism matter and if it is confirmed.
- After consulting SRJIS Editorial Board and various research platforms which are the source of information, the plagiarist will be blacklisted and debarred from publishing his articles in our journals forever.
- The head of the departments and the University to which the plagiarist belongs will be intimated with the stress to take serious action to the person concerned.
- Such incidence of plagiarism will be published and intimated to the various research agencies due to which his/her activity will come in light.
- In the next issue of our journal, It will be printed that this paper is plagiarized by this author and original work belongs to other mentioned author.
- From the websites of our journals of that particular issue the paper of the culprit will be removed forever.